Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May day in the rain

Music current listing to: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon
Mood: frothy


As I write this blog, I am at the same time trying to concentrate on my assignment that I want to finish by today’s end. Looking at the situation, I don’t think that’s going to happen. Another though that just popped in to my dulled mind is to go for a drive in the current weather (heavy rain and lightning-fantastic). Some people find it this type of weather down, moody or anything that is synonymous with anything feeling down. I on the other hand find this weather pleasing, claming, and soothing effect to me. Driving in the rain is the best therapy that I found for myself no matter what mood I am in. And of late I have been feeling stressed and frazzled.
Think driving in this rain may cure some of my symptom like the feeling of ageing. I am a couple of steps away from being at my mid-life crisis…Some how life has this funny way of reminding how old one is in the most discrete way. God does have a sense of humour, don’t you think?

1 comment:

rose said...

mann.. its stilll way way too early for u to be feeling the 'mid-life crisis' thingy hehe.. u still look young lah..

p/s: hope u dont mind me reading ur blog.. found ur blog while i was blog-hopping haha got nothing to do..

and driving during heavy rain n lightning maybe fantastic to u.. but it is super dangerous as well.. lightning can really kill people u know... plus d rain.... *shudders*