Monday, January 31, 2005

Bord - - Here is one remedy!

Have you ever wondered if you were a hottie? Look no more...
Http://www.hotornot.com
Click here for hours of fun and viewing plesures...or its opposite! Then again it also depends on your preference of gender...


It is a really clever way to find out if you are considered "hot or not"...hence its web site address... In my case, i am just doing this, for lack of better words -

BORD OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND!

This site has been around for quite some time now...Dew to the summer holiday from Curtin University, my bordom got the better of me and i found myself in this site once again...and actually participating in it, this time around...


I also find this site a really good stress relief'er... just visit the site and choose your gender, age preference and off you go...looking and rating pictures of people that you dont know or do know. After hours or just mea minutes looking at the endless photos and you have forgotten why you were stressed...(don't hold me to this quote )

Visit my my own and rate me:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BROEESH&key=BWU

Viewer discrestion advised

If you are planning on advertising your self here, just be prepared for results that you may not like… Just act cool...

Enjoy...

No comments: