Thursday, November 17, 2005

Overdue blog...Exams!!!

I know its been long over due... but since the finals exams are up and needed a lil break... here in a lil something something...

This month has not been so good to me, on a personal note. As for mt social activities it has been a riot! I will put more info in the next blog... THis Sem alone has been so so insane... Didn't have much time to actully go back to my home land for even a day visit...

Well i better get back to studies... "Kan Mampus lah I"... translated in to Engeris... "I am so Dead lah!"...

Extra Note:
Note to all other student taking their finals:
...Good luck!
...Jai Yo!
....Gambate!

Best Regards
SomeBaL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger Tools from Big in Japan
Alex asked me to reblog his post on PodServer here. So here goes: This afternoon we had a Big in Japan meeting and the guys presented several new features, a couple of which were interesting enough to share.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!